4 openinsgs – Temporary assignment for six months + /- (Temp. to hire is possible)
Core work hours are 7:00 am -3:30 pm, Mon.-Fri.
(OT is required as well as the ability to work flex hours if required)
*Covid vaccination required
Pay rate: $18.00 hr.
Responsible for day to day warehouse operations. Must be able to work accurately in a teamwork oriented, high volume, and fast paced environment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull, pack, wrap, stage, and strap domestic/international orders.
- Double checking any and all of the above orders.
- Follow our TQC (touch for quality) process.
- Load/Unload freight trailers as needed.
- Responsible for drum put away.
- Stocking and consolidating product on a consistent basis using the FIFO method. This includes finished and raw goods.
- Working with the office team on any and all changes made to any specific order.
- Breaking down Pallet/Express orders for invoicing issues.
- Will be used as needed to help in other departments/projects as needed.
- High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Forklift certified required.
- Prior dock experience preferred.
- Prior experience with programs such as Excel, Outlook, and SAP is preferred.
- Must be able to use warehouse equipment (Drum lifts, pallet jacks, forklift, etc…)
- Be able to lift at least 75 lbs on a consistent basis.
- Comfortable working with other departments to get desired results is required.
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com