3rd shift – 11:30pm – 8am
Pay Rate : $25 Per Hour
The primary task is to be a key member of the Software QA team. Activities are wide and diverse, including setup and operation of commercial, computer-based digital printers. This consists of following documented test procedures, loading media, monitoring, and replacing ink, loading software, running a printer, and documenting results. The position also requires prolonged standing, sitting, and lifting up to 45 lbs.
· Configure and operate at least one printer type
· Follow documented Test Plans and Test Cases
· Work with other departments in daily test operations
· Provide clear, concise, and detailed feedback of results using Excel or other programs
· Organize Engineering workspace and stock contained therein
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
· ISTQB certification or 2 years of related QA experience is highly desired
· Prior experience with the setup and operation of automated production equipment, ideally computer-based commercial digital printing systems
· Familiarity with Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
· Comfortable using and diagnosing Windows OS and Microsoft Office programs.
· Linux experience is a plus.
· Must be methodical and capable of following written test procedures
· Follows written work instructions or defined processes under general guidance of supervisor
· Minimal discretion in general problem solving, adheres to guidelines and works within defined parameters
· Grand / wide format printer assembly/test experience is preferred
· Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
· Some flexibility with work hours/days may be required
· Performs the duties of a hazardous waste satellite operator.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders, SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
Contact Gary Adams at 603-528-2828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com