Major manufacturer in Concord seeks Technical Part Sales Support Representative that can define and qualify required spare parts as described by customer.
- Research through CAD and original construction drawings for required part/parts.
- Calculate material, labor, and delivery for in-house manufacturing and determine vendor costing for buy-out items.
- Quote customer appropriate price and delivery.
- Enter sales order and budgets. Issue construction drawings to production for manufacturing distribution. Purchase materials for project.
- Follow up quotations on a weekly basis.
- Ability to work with all other manufacturing departments and accounting personnel.
Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of SAP’s sales and purchase order functions.
- Understanding of MRP concepts.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Problem solving and positive customer interaction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com