2 month assignment (Jan. thru end of Feb.)
$22.00+/hr. depending on experience
Hours: 6:30 am -3:00 pm, Mon. – Fri. – Will also consider part-time candidate.
Ability to work a flexible schedule when required – some overtime required.
Open to Tech. or Engineering level experience:
Responsibilities and skill requirements:
- Perform routine inspections including receiving inspection, in process inspection, first article preparation, final inspection, etc.
- Perform 1st piece inspections and prepare document findings in a timely fashion
- Use of various measurement equipment in a must, micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, digital height gauges, etc.
- Create, maintain and supple FAI documentation as well as maintain documentation for raw materials, parts and outside processes, generating necessary reports.
- Must be able to interact with internal and external customers.
- Must be a team oriented individual.
- Proficient in interpreting blueprints and specifications.
- Experience in Excel, Computer literacy and ERP familiarity.
- Interpersonal skills with all levels of business including customers and suppliers.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Experience with operating and programming CMM, Coordinate Measuring Machine preferred.
- Experience in quality control or quality assurance preferred.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning preferred.
- Experience with AS9102 First Articles preferred.
Drug screen and background check required.
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org