Assistant Wastewater Tech. / Production Associate
1st shift (6:30 am – 3:00 pm)
$18.00 – $19.00 hr.
Temp. to hire
Safety shoes and US citizenship required.
Will be trained in wastewater treatment processes and act as a backup to the Lead Chemical Tech.
Will also be trained and work in racking and anodizing depts.
See below for a summary of the wastewater treatment processes.
Operate, maintain, document, and control waste treatment system and activities.
- Operate waste treatments system to maintain regulatory compliance for discharge water from the facility
- Perform routine maintenance on the wastewater facility
- Perform pump repairs
- Perform PH monitoring and adjustments
- Perform mop water recycling
- Perform duties associated with coolant recycling system
- Perform transfers and documentation
- Perform probe maintenance for proper operation of the waste treatment
- Perform entries to the maintenance repair log
- Perform water usage reading and record the reading
- Perform tank inspections in the waste treatment facility and record findings
- Other duties as assigned
Drug screen and criminal background check required.
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com