· Educational Background (minimum level needed to perform)and/or Previous Work Experience (minimal level years and what kind)
· BS in technical area with 5-7 years’ experience in a brazing manufacturing environment.
· Special Skills and Abilities (computer, language, interpersonal skills, etc.)
· Familiarity with dip brazing.
· Experience in pyrometry and heat-treating (AMS 2750, 2770, TUS, SAT).
· Background in machining, work holding and DFM.
· Experience in piece part design, tolerancing and GD&T.
· SolidWorks or equivalent expertise
· Knowledge of statistical analysis tools.
· Excellent Project Management Skills.
· Working knowledge of tooling & fixturing to support the brazing and heat-treat process.
· Problem solving skills including root cause identification and corrective & preventive action.
· Ability to analyze & disposition non-conformances related to metal joining.
· Willingness to spend 50% of time in a manufacturing environment.
· Working knowledge of MS OFFICE suite of tools, MS Project.
· General knowledge of ISO9000 or AS9100 standard.
· Working knowledge of AIAG PPAP methodology
· General knowledge of ERP systems as applied to the metal joining manufacturing environment.
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org