Temp. 2-3 months – 1st shift (8am -4:30 pm)
Pay Rate: $19.00 – $20.00 hr.
- Will set up test fixtures and conduct thermal, mechanical, and environmental tests on thermal components (heat sinks) and cooling systems.
- Will write up summary reports.
- Use of hand and power tools, volt & Multimeters
- MS Word (Excel to document test results)
- Perform minor electrical work to setup tests and to wire hardware.
- Such work would include, but not limited to, wiring heaters for thermal tests, measuring voltage, resistance, and current to calculate power, installing thermocouples
*Position may include day travel to Boxboro, MA. Not mandatory but if the candidate is able, it would be a plus and would be reimbursed for travel and time traveling.
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org