6-8 months – Temporary
to $30.00 hr.
Job Description :
The primary task is to be a key member of the printer development team. Activities are wide and diverse, including build, fabricate, and test electrical/mechanical assemblies for prototype and engineering printer projects. Test specific machine conditions and document results. Travel to support Beta installs and tradeshows when
needed. Also, troubleshoot engineering prototypes and rework as necessary.
· Build and test prototype circuits and mechanical designs
· Build and test simple electrical/mechanical assemblies
· Document bills of materials so that manufacturing can order parts and build assemblies
· Test and evaluate electro/mechanical designs, as they are implemented in the printers
· Work with all disciplines to insure proper product hand off.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings is necessary
· Associates degree or certification in electro/mechanical field is highly desired
· Grand / wide format printer assembly/test experience is preferred
· A good mechanical aptitude is necessary
· Proficiency in using test equipment (amp/volt meters, oscilloscopes, etc.)
· Knowledge of Windows XP, networks and other PC based systems is preferred
· Basic electrical circuit knowledge is required
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org