2 : First shift : 6am -2:30 pm
**18.00 hr. -22.00 hr.
2: Second shift : 2:30 pm -11:00 pm
** 18.00 hr. -22.00 hr. + 10% shift differential
Temp. 5/24 to 7/2 * Could be extended
Description: Assemble and test products for the marine and aviation industry .
- Follow safe work practices and procedures, and ensure a “safety first” culture in every task undertaken.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawings, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies in assembly log
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
- Communicate with others on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably directed.
Minimum Positions Requirements:
- Prior electromechanical assembly experience
- Good motor skills and ability to do fine assembly
- Ability to read and carefully follow instructions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Experience in a production environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good computer skills such as use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org