CUSTODIAN – Gilford, NH Area
3pm-11:30 pm – Mon-Fri.
16-18 weeks, covering for a leave of absence.
To $15.00 hr.
Back ground check required
Ensure that the facilities are neat, clean, and serviceable.
● Cleans floors, furniture, fixtures, and other surfaces using the appropriate chemical cleaners and
● Service and clean rest rooms.
● Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to
floors and fixtures.
● Removes waste from the building regularly and as needed.
● Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to
● Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or
● Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
● Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
● Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
● Steam clean or shampoo carpets.
● Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware or metal instruments, using solvents, brushes,
rags, or power cleaning equipment.
Contact Gary Adams, 603-528-2828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com